Introduction to Myself
Hello,
My name is Herry Aerick Ryanno Bin Henry. I'm turning 21 years old this year at April 4th. I was born at Klang, I don't really remember the name of the hospital that I was born. I have a lot of hobby actually. Such as playing video games, either at smartphone or laptop. Listening to a songs. Whenever I get bored, I will sing whatever songs that crossed my mind. I like to eat. Well, that's why I'm big. hahahaha. I came from Tuaran. Kampung Topokoon. But now, I'm currently lived at Angkasa Apartment. In my siblings, I only has a sister. And also I'm the youngest. My mother works at Hospital Berungis, Tuaran. My father passed away when I was 12 years old. Now, I'm studying at Cosmopoint International College, Jalan Tuaran Bypass. I'm taking Diploma in Culinary Arts. Why I'm taking this course because, I want to learn and increase my cooking skills. This is my second semester. My ambition of course to be a chef. And also to own a restaurant. I'm hoping that I can achieve my dream. I'm hoping that while I'm studying at Cosmopoint College, I would be getting a lot of experience about what culinary truly is. And also I can get more friends.
Comments
Post a Comment